really confused

idk y im so scared to go to sleep im just terrified rn all bc of my shortness of breath and my negative thoughts and the dreadful dying feeling everyday i just hate it i talked to my therapist today and i explained everything to him and he said its just anxiety doing its worst its so depressing i don't wanna sleep bc im so afraid very afraid i mean i had 2 ekgs done and blood work and it came back normal im just 16.

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • so sorry, i kno what your goin threw anxiety pratically took over my everyday and i jus dont kno what to do i cant ignore the thoughts, feelings or anything

• Are you talking any medication for anxiety?

• And no

• I have something on my page that talks about this .. I don't know what you mean by shortness of breath . But if it feels like your shortness or breath or are ? I know sometimes I get shortness of breath at night due to acid sitting up to high in my chest area {heart burn} and sometimes when I'm dozing off I wake up fast feeling like I'm not breathing .. but I am. It sounds like anxiety tho .. some times you have them as you wind down at night . Hope this helps ..

• Thank u

You may also like...