Very depressed

I been having a bit of concerns first they found a cyst in my uterus and I thought that was extremely bad then thank god it burst then they found a breast lump the doctor said I shoudnt be concern they think it's a fibroud if it grows they can remove it by surgery so every 6 months all have to get checked and now they found a mass in my pelvis so of course my mind starts to go crazy thinking I have something major like cancer so I don't have a appointment till next week to get checked too see what type of issue it is.

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • It could be nothing. I've had two benign cysts in my ovaries and they were huge. I had to undergo an MRI and I thought I was going to die during it. Thank God everything went really well. My ovaries were preserved. The surgery was minimally invasive and I recovered from it in about 3 weeks. Hoping your appointment goes smoothly. There's always hope, even when we're over thinking. :)

• Thanks for the kind message.

You may also like...