Pregnancy fear

My boyfriend and me really want a baby....but I'm terrified. Not just terrified of giving birth, that bit I'm actually okay with. I'm terrified of pregnancy, all the hormonal changes that your body goes through. A few years ago I had a bad experience with drugs and had a seizure. My sister and mum both have epilepsy and although ever since that one time I haven't had anything else happen to me so I do believe that through my own stupidity taking the drugs brought on the seizure. I took what happened very bad and had quite a severe breakdown which I have built myself back up from and changed my ways massively. It left me with pretty bad anxiety and depression which I can say I am 90% over. But I am so so so scared of seizures being brought on by hormonal body changes I've heard of women having seizures during pregnancy and after without even knowing that anything was wrong with them. I just did something I have refrained from doing for months and I googled....which I'm very annoyed at myself for doing. But how do I get over this fear?! I can't just not have children because I'm terrified of what may happen

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...