I don't know what's wrong with me

It's like I'm constantly looking through frosted glass, like there is cotton in my head, i'm not processing what I see or hear completely, it's like i'm in a dirty bubble and everything is blurry around me, and I try to concentrate on what i'm seeing or hearing and I can't. I'm spacey all the time, and the world just isn't in focus and I don't know what to do. I hate it. I hate that I can't see the world, that I can't remember what I have seen or conversations I've had. I'm not living my life, i'm just floating along behind it, please help.

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I've felt like that a bunch of times. Makes me feel better when I think that it's nothing serious though

• I've tried that, it's not the thought of it being serious for me, it's the thought of everything i'm losing or missing out on, the frustration that I can't live completely, some days its less bad, other worse, but it never goes away.

• It's the feeling of unreality. Really common. Think of it like a fog. Your driving through. Don't pump the brakes to fast. Don't panic. Just ride through it. Calmly.

You may also like...