Anxiety Support

I don't know what's wrong with me

It's like I'm constantly looking through frosted glass, like there is cotton in my head, i'm not processing what I see or hear completely, it's like i'm in a dirty bubble and everything is blurry around me, and I try to concentrate on what i'm seeing or hearing and I can't. I'm spacey all the time, and the world just isn't in focus and I don't know what to do. I hate it. I hate that I can't see the world, that I can't remember what I have seen or conversations I've had. I'm not living my life, i'm just floating along behind it, please help.

3 Replies
oldestnewest

I've felt like that a bunch of times. Makes me feel better when I think that it's nothing serious though

1 like

I've tried that, it's not the thought of it being serious for me, it's the thought of everything i'm losing or missing out on, the frustration that I can't live completely, some days its less bad, other worse, but it never goes away.

It's the feeling of unreality. Really common. Think of it like a fog. Your driving through. Don't pump the brakes to fast. Don't panic. Just ride through it. Calmly.

You may also like...