What's the weirdest panic attack symptom you have ever witnessed?

Let's see how many crazy odd symptoms we have all experienced... It might help us sometime if we encounter a new one to remember that it is indeed part of anxiety. I seem to encounter a new symptom each time I panic.

Mine weirdest one happened today. After a Sudden surge of anxiety, my scalp started to burn like it was on fire. It started back at my neck and worked its way forward. It went away after 5 minutes.

What is your weirdest symptom?

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Numbness of one side of my body. Face and everything. I think that's one of the weirdest but I've had actually that many I don't even know anymore ! X

• This happened to me last week.. Lips, tongue, hand and foot all on one side. Dr. Confirmed it was anxiety....

• Everything I ever get checked out always seems to be anxiety I cry a lot when I visit the walk in etc because it's so frustrating hearing the same sentence "it's just anxiety" x

• Where do I start!

• Mine was suddenly feeling like" I wasn't there" it was so horrible it was like I was outside looking in It would be interesting to hear other people's stories

• I get prickly sensations. And scalp tightness

• I feel like I'm not here sometimes like I can't feel myself and my body

• Any ideas how I upload a profile picture on here ?

• I was found pacing back and forth across the yard holding a blanket repeating the same thing over and over.

• I also have had the out of body experience. The worst is right now, i feel like im gonna have a heart attack and im really out of it with head fog, and body aches

You may also like...