Disorders

I feel like my depressive thoughts i.e. "Nobody needs you" "You're terrible" "You're useless" aren't actually me. And sometimes when I get really upset, I feel like myself at the time, but when I reflect on it, it's not me. It just feels like someone else did that, not me. And then I start forgetting it in a few days. I can still sorta remember, but not really details. Is this anxiety or a personality disorder?

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Are these your own thoughts you think to yourself when you feel down or do you actually hear it? Are you seeing a therapist?

• Normally these thoughts bring me down, yes I am seeing a therapist, I don't actual hear anything aloud, but in my head, like thoughts,

• who is tell you all of these things it sounds like my mother years ago

• Hi smjtty, I'm sorry you went through that with your mother. That would certainly not give you the confidence and self esteem you needed. It sounds like so much buried deep inside of you. Sending a hug. x

• IM IN CHICAGO WERE ARE YOU MAY I ASK

• Smjtty, I'm in Chicago too. Oh that made me smile.

I never knew when it was a good time to write you. For

some reason I always felt you were abroad. Write me anytime.

• IM NEAR DRAKE AND LAWRANCE YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TELL ME WERE YOU ARE AT

THANK YOU SMITTY WAS MY FIRST CAT THAT

PASSED A LONG TIME AGO I PUT SMITTY

EVREY WERE NOT TO FOR GET HIM

• That's interesting you took the name of your first cat but changed the "I" to a "j". We never forget our first pet.

Mine was a German Shepherd name "Brandy". I still

miss her, she was like a part of me.

You may also like...