Anxiety and stress

Hey people today I am going to see the doctor for my head pressure. By the way over two months ago I started to have health anxiety and I would tend to stress a lot and worry about lot. At first I felt that something was something stuck in my throat and then that went away. The next day I started to feel head pressure until I went to see a social worker and after that I started to feel better and that head pressure feeling went away. Then a few weeks later or a month or two went byou my anxiety is bad again and then that stupid head pressure came back. So that is why I am going to see the doctor for it.

So please somebody respond and what should I expect from the doctor about my problem

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Read my posts on my page..

Head pressure is a common symptom associated with anxiety I have been given medication but they may do further tests just to rule out anything else

All the best

• Thanks

• Hello gemetro x yes I can associate with what you are going through x deep head aches feels like lump in throat etc I've found I just keep a bottle of water with me all the time x does help and jyst try to relax your self and mind x put your mind on something else when you feel a lump in the throat as the more you worry about it the worse it gets x nit nice at all these symptoms x

• I had that feeling for months when I was having bad anxiety.

You may also like...