Really bad anixety ๐Ÿ˜”

Hi guys. I've been having a bad few days. I've been having really bad upset stomach and I threw up. My anixety has took over my life I use to go out but now the thought of going out scares me and if I do go out my stomach just turns and I feel sick and have a panic attack I haven't been out for few months now because of it. I feel tired a lot also just wondering if people have this? I also sleep a lot.

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

HealthUnlocked Health Blogger Awards

Which blogger helps you manage your condition?

Vote now

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Yeah same here. I feel tired all the time even when I get plenty of sleep :/ I started having anxiety around 3 months ago and the first 2 months were absolutely terrible. Constant chest tightness, Feeling like I couldn't breathe, Heart palpilations, body aches, weight loss and dizziness. And because of that I developed a really bad health anxiety esp towards my heart. To this day I'm scared to do anything active as I'm worried I'll have a heart attack even tho I'm 19 and I don't smoke or drink so it's less likely I will but yeah. It doesn't help that my family has history of heart related problems so it just makes my anxiety worse. But lately I've been recovering from this. I'm a lot better than before. No more chest tightness or breathing difficulty (I was also aware of my breathing constantly) and I noticed that at work I get the symptoms such as heart palpilations, can't breathe and dizziness and I start having he same thoughts again "I'm having a heart attack" "I'm gonna faint" "I'm gonna die omg" but at home not so in a way it makes me feel better coz it makes me think if it was something much serious I would have it all the time not just at work. But yeah the feeling of tiredness is what I have all the time and it's horrible really I never have the energy to do the things I want to do.

• It sucks it really does. I've got most of them problems. But my stomach is the worst one.

• Try going out man, don't let your anxiety and fears keep you from living your life, go out and have fun and may God bless you ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Going out makes it worst. Don't feel like going out most of the time and when I do its in the countryside I can't be around a lot of people or around town or I be sick ๐Ÿ˜”

• Well take it day by day you know, try to get your life back little by little take steps towards it you know, don't let this run your life ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I know how you feel as I've bn the same for months I have all the same symptoms

You may also like...