Feeling scared

I'm just so tired of always thinking negative all the time I have a cough some phlem comes up and I think cancer if my voice is with a little horse I think cancer or something horrible I'm just so tired why can't I stop these negative thoughts I'm always scared of something horrible I had a cold a couple of weeks ago and I still have a slight cough so of course my mind goes to throat cancer or lung cancer I just want to be worried free for awhile it's Mother's Day and I feel miserable sometimes I think even therapy isn't helping so much and I know I should be thankful for a lot of things I do have in my life but it's this mind or some kind of symptoms and bam there goes the worring why won't it stop 

1 Reply

• This sounds like my life.  I too am so tired of thinking every little ache and pain is cancer and I am dying.  I currently have a pain in my back which i have had for a couple of weeks but i am convinced i have cancer in my back. I know that thinking like this is making my symptoms worse but it takes over my life and I can't think of anything else. It helps to know that I am not alone in thinking like this.  I just want to feel normal.

You may also like...