28yo- daily head pressure, acute high blood pressure, dizzy and ears clogged

Hi,

My name is Corbin, and for the last two years have been extremely unwell with a seemingly undiagnosible illness.

I am a fit, healthy 28 year old guy who has spontaneously developed servere high blood pressure, temporal pressure headaches, dizzy spells and blocked ears. The symptoms vary, with acute periods lasting a couple hours and occurring on a weekly basis. Generally an acute period is characterized by severe headaches, needing to lie down, blocked ears and extreme lethargy. and on the odd anxious feeling.

I have had CT’s and MRI’s of the brain and cervical spine, PET scans, ECHO’s, a multitude of blood tests and various other tests with no abnormalities.

I gym 4 times a week, eat healthy and work as a hairdresser, so my lifestyle is pretty healthy overall.

This condition is starting to limit my lifestyle and with two years of no answers I am putting it out there for someone to recognize or provide advice about what could potentially be going on!

Any feedback, even small, would be very much appreciated! Corbin@live.com.au

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What you have just described is exactly what I have and of course in undiagnosed. I'm 20 years old and am also a hairdresser/beauty therapist. I find that the dizzyness really has an impact on how I perform treatments.

• Hey have you been tested for everything as well??

has your blood pressure been very high as well?

I quit hair dressing 9 months ago and I still am sick... doctors told me it might of been a chemical build up from the chemicals at work but I think they are missing something.

• I had a blood test about a year ago and I've had plenty of ECG's and heart monitors ect. My blood pressure varies. I think that comes down to stess. I have never heard of a "chemical build up"

I started getting these symptoms when I came back from Spain about 8months ago. I was working in a spa at the time. It became so bad I had to come out of work completely.

One thing a GP did tell me I had was vertigo. Which usually has bad spouts on and off.

Perhaps that's what it is. It's nothing harmful it's just not nice at all.

• I have had a internal parasite 3 years ago but they got rid of it than year later i ended up with all these symptoms, doctor assure me its noting to do with that even after every test u can possibly have.

i have had a endoscopy and cystoscopy and all came back normal besides some reflux issues which i developed after been sick with parasite from Asia. The doctor told me there was no sign of digestive issues or intolerances.

I do drink a lot of water well I try too. I don't drink coffee or tea. and my diet is pretty healthy lots of vegetables on the odd occasion pizza and some bad stuff but I find if I eat and stuff like that my reflux is much worse.

I don't have any Fillings either.

I also fell sick after 4 days moving into my new house, though i have had the house checked over and over for everything, also when I'm away from the house for 2 weeks I'm still sick.

• That would be awesome if you could, i will book in and see this lady my friend told me about she looks a little deeper than what most doctors do.

• That sounds like me have your thyroid checked.

• It's interesting you say that I have had my thyroid checked twice a year ago when this all started and all came back normal! But my mother and aunts all suffer from thyroid problems.

• Hey there, did you have the exact same symptoms blocked ears, dizzy spells and acute high blood pressure?

• What did they do for your high blood pressure??

• They put me on perindaphri 8mg one daily but my blood pressure still goes up on them which proves its not hypertension

• Well whatever they do, they need to get that high bp under control but if its just situational maybe that's good?

You may also like...