Today was a good day

Hello everyone!! So today I had a good day.. Guess what I did different?? I told my self I was healthy and that today was going to be great. After that I decided to move all my living rooms furniture around and rearrange it.. That took me 2 hrs. Honestly all thay cleaning and moving totally made me forget about that horrible thing called anxiety and PTSD..

13 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • That's awesome! I'm glad to hear you had a great day. Here's to many more!

• ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ I hope we all feel better soon

• Good days are the best!! It's so hard to do, but when you can focus on something else, you can forget about the anxiety and PTSD.

• Yes they are!! We must push ourselves to be active and keep busy.. That way we can all have good days.. We can do it!! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

• DAT makes to of us ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Hi there, its good to do something that takes your mind of things, I have panic disorder and the other week I did the same thing I moved my bedroom to another room of the house, it was tiring but for that split second you forget your other worries and what you have,take care.

• Amazing!! You should tell yourself that everyday, and maybe kick this forever;) it's amazing what it can do. I tried this and I feel like I'm almost cured, like a switch flipped, don't think about my anxiety or depression at all anymore and everyday I get better and better. The mind and pisistive thinking is a powerful thing, keep up the good days:)

• So good to read a positive approach to this anxiety thing.

• I am proud of you!!!! I know that helps! And you know, when there are those times when it doesn't seem to work...that's OK!!! You KNOW it will again!! Thanks for being an inspiration.

• BettyA thank you for reading my post.. We all have to encourage eachother! ๐Ÿ˜„

• Oh my God you're not gonna believe this I have done exactly the same as you today. When I read the heading I thought I'd actually written this. It took me longer as I have a lot of technology and there was wires everywhere to sort. Tomorrow I have to put finishing touches to it. My lounge looks so much better and bigger. I feel today a sense of achievement and have also got through my first week back at work after my time off with stress. I know each day is a fight for me and the battle is not over but a step in the right direction I think. Good luck to you too and well done

• Im glad you had a great day!! Lets keep going !! โ˜บโ˜บ

• To all out there,

I think its great thats theres so much support out there, and people that are going through the same thing as yourself, and I do believe when you are talking like this and people are responding to your help it heals the heart and pain a lot easier.

You may also like...