Having a (panic attack) !!! Girlfriends asleep :-(

Hi guys

Not been on here for about 2weeks now !!

I have (SERVRE ANXIETY) (PANIC DISSORDER) (DEPRESSION)

But iv Been felling a lot better over the last week ! And had one panic attack for about week and a half now ! :-) until now :-(

I started (citolapram) 20mg just over 2weeks ago now and have been through hell with the side affects though :-( i feel a bit more calmer now ! But I'm still having the really bad breathing guys has anyone recently started (citolapram) 20mg ? Does the breathing start to fade away ? My anxiety levels are up and down but they are starting to feel more managing now not so tense ! So I think the (citolapram) are starting to work now ! But very slowly and I'm hoping in the next two weeks I will feel more at ease with life and everyday tasks ! But iv been on citolapram for just over 2 weeks so just wait till they really kick in !

BUT IM HAVING A PANIC ATTACK RIGHT NOW GUYS AND ANYONE WILLING TO CHAT !!! WOULD BE REALLLY APRECHAITED GUYS CAUSE IM ALL ALONE AND PRETTY SCARED RIGHT NOW !!! ......

Thanks Michael xxx

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi buddy. All ears. Lay it on me. Regards Rib

• What conditions you got buddy ?

• You English or American ?

• I have a detailed profile with all my stuff. Plenty of anxiety. 30 odd years of it.

• Are you meds ?

• I no nothing about citolapram but I am here if you want to take the time to talk. Rib

• I have opened the Medication and medical conditions detail to public so you can read them. Regards Rib

• Blymeee. Rib just read your profile ! I thought I had it bad but you been through the (wars) mate !! My heart and fellings are with you buddy ! I have just lost my grandad of 78 to phemonia and a heart attack he died peacefully in his sleep 8 weeks ago my last grandparent he moved from Florence Italy in the 50s to provide a better life for himself and wife ! blees him ! My nan also died during a heart operation in the early 1990s ! But I think there be happy now together ! Where do live rib ? I live in essex mate I'm 23 ! ...

• I am near Lincoln. Phone went dead had to plug charger in. Sorry

• Well done for chucking the ciggies. Terrible things

You may also like...