Run short of a few things so decided to go to Morrys,I was a little anxious before I went ,got a taxi ther but half way round Morrys felt panic building up,o crap,however started some deep breathing in thru my nose out thru my mouth ,wasn't going well but I kept it up till I got in a taxi for home started to feel better as we came up my street,definitely need a change of meds I think ,went out yest was ok ,apart from the cold, although I was nr home,today I wasn't near home ,must happen I think if I get out of my comfort zone,so sick of it now

10 Replies

• Hi Meg.

Well done for staying in control its a hard thing to do when your in the grip of an anxiety attack. You should try and use it as a positive to beat it next time.

Well done :) Kenny xxx

• Hi kenny,it wasnt very pleasant going round Morrys trying to keep control,in fact it was awfull,I prayed as well for our dear lord to help me till I got home ,you know k two yrs ago this never worried me ,I could go anywhere ,do anything and now I have to think every time I want to leave the house,not nice

• Hi Meg,

Just remember now that you did do how ever bad it was. You carried on with your shopping and got it done. So well done you I say. I know it is not easy to come out of your comfort zone but boy oh boy you did.

Gardener x

• Aww thanks love,just wish with all my heart it would stop happening Hun ,hugs xxxx

• Hi Meg

You did well working through the panic attack & carrying on well done :-)

Hope you have a lovely evening :-)

• Thanks bev,bit anxious but coping ,just wishing things were different xxxx

• hi meg , and well done, certainly not nice having an attack of anxiety especially in a big store, did the right thing with your breathing, they say by doing your breathing control for a certain length of time, it works quicker than taking a diazepam, could always check with your doc about your meds as well, take care.xx

• Thank u jasper,that's good to know ,hope u and ur good lady are ok ,hugs xxxx

• Hi meg

Don't let that panic steal how proud you should be of yourself! You was really brave to go out shopping and not flee the supermarket once you felt bad :-) big achievements xxx

• Thats kind of u to say so Hun,just wish these things weren't happening to me all the time,I'm usually ok if I'm with someone

You may also like...