Anybody else had this?

Hi every1,hope all ok.just quick question really....I'm going up to Wales this weekend to see my boyfriends family his Nan 70th.anyway yesterday afternoon I had slight funny tummy and today really sore hips and lower back ache,with a floaty feeling in my tummy.i haven't been up to Wales since I have suffered from anxiety which is bang on a year.I'm not sure if it is linked and I'm actually quite nervous going there as it's out my comfort zone.and with out realising my body has reacted like this.?? Thanks x

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi porgie

I no a lot of us suffer with IBS & upset stomachs due to anxiety

Also we suffer from indigestion as well

All of these gives the symptoms you describe including pains in your hips as I have had it myself

Do you feel this has just happened since you have felt anxious about going to Wales ?

If so it no doubt is anxiety

If you continue to suffer it would be worth seeing your GP which will give you peace of mind & maybe they could give you something to help

Does your BF no about how you are feeling , it would be a good idea to talk to him & have his support

Let us no how you go on

Love

whywhy

xxx

• Hi whywhy,thank you for your reply.i remember having this maybe twice before,I was fine yesterday morning and then in the afternoon and today feel not ill just Abit rubbish.its a little reassuring that you have had something similar specially the hip/lower back discomfort.Yes my boyfriend is being great and looking after me.maybe when I get to Wales it will ease off or when I just stop worrying.lol hope ur well whywhy?!xxx

• Hi

I am not a doctor but as I have had the same & when I had it in my hips & was told it was IBS & even indigestion I thought how can that be as it was so painful , sometimes I couldnt walk it felt so bad , but it was , due to anxiety but when I started to trust my GP that she was right I dont get it as much any more

Also have you noticed certain foods may make it worse as again when we suffer with stomach problems I have noticed over the years that if I eat certain things I could be in for some pain after , maybe that is something you can observe & if so avoid those foods

I am sure it will settle but after you have been away , if you are still getting it like I said just have a chat with your GP as they helped me so much to help control it

Hope you will let us no how you get on when you get back & that once you are there you have a lovely time :-)

xxx

• Hey there,

I use to suffer with funny tummys and lower back problems and yes it can be down to anxiety . But as why says, get yourself checked out.

Have a lovely time in Wales :) xx

You may also like...