Hi all, Hope we are all well. I was wondering if we have any annoying habits ?? Aside anxiety of course which technically is not a habit more a annoying pest. You or your partners, kids even. I have found myself getting more annoyed by the kids and hubbys ticks as I call them, although of course Im oblivious to my own lol. My kids in general are fine bar the oldest, 14 years of attitude, who cannot rinse out his toothbrush and pees on the bathroom floor I could go on. BUt the hubby, grrrr is what I say, considering he is a clean person, likes to look good and likes a tidy house, damn he can be annoying with it. My list, for a laugh x is
1. nice clean worktops, he makes a sarnie, cleans up after, but leaves the crumbs.
2. Always leaves the back door ajar, we need fresh air! I shut, he reopens.
3. Puts the toast crumb knife into the butter, big grrrr.
4. Can never put his laptop away after himself. Leaves it on the dinning table.
5. Takes off clothes he has maybe had on a few hours and folds them and leaves them on the side in the bedroom, ermm washing machine?? No he will wear them another day.
You can catch my drift lol x I know I have habits x such as cushions must be straight, don't make my curtains wonky, you have moved my ornaments. Some I have had pointed out by the hubby I never noticed. Thought it might be interesting to see how other are with this stuff xx
Hope everyones evening is pleasant also xx Donver xx