Morning :-)

Hi all I really don't know y I've been a wake since six but at least I haven't had another silly nightmare. It's p###ing it down of rain and silly me forget to get the washing in last night.

I popped downstairs to get me some pop and my little kitten that I named rolo after all got straight up and over to me. That kitten really does think I'm his mother. Where ever I am he's there and he's only been here just over a wk bless him. Hope u all have a anxious free day xx

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hope that you have a good day and that little kitty continues to look after his 'Mum'. xxxx

• Hi Donna

Glad to hear you didn't have any nightmares, althought I'd take nightmares over palps any day mind you.

Hope you have a nice day !

:-)

Xx

• I got a lot of palpitations at one point, I only notice them now wen I pay them attention. Xx

• You're spot on Donna, I never stop going on about them, maybe if I just paid them no attention they would go away lol. Xx

• Definitely it's took me 12 mths not to pay them attention lol x

• Morning donna

O dear leaving washing out , I would have had to go out in the rain even if it was the middle of the night & fetched it in , then I would have had to wash it all again :o

Thats my OCD for you :o

I can tell your kitten is settling in :-/

Hope you have a good day

Love

whywhy

xxx

• Hello whywhy the washing was totally forgot about. It's gone back in the washer and is now on the line again as its sunny again :-) just making a cup of tea at my mom's then gotta go fetch my sons friend. Then off back home to change the washing ova xxx hope ur having a good day xxx

• O donna you are as bad as me then , I no so many that wouldnt have washed it again & look at me gone out when I say I would have to , which on an odd occasion when its happened to me , thats what I have had to do

Not sure what my day is like yet , but no I have loads to do & I best start getting on with it :D

xxx

You may also like...