Latest Update on the HU Upgrade
Here's some news and a list of the current priorities the HealthUnlocked developers have regarding the recent upgrade :
Internet Explorer (8 & 9) should now be working. Please feedback any problems via the HU support page.
Email notifications are being tested and restarted. HU will roll them out from the beginning of next week.
Changes and fixes currently in progress :
- Admins will be able to edit comments
- The jump in member numbers (due to people who joined but never actually completed their membership) will be corrected
- Admins will be able to adjust their email preferences
- Comments will now be ordered from old to new (like before)
Other short term priorities :
- Advanced moderation capabilities for admins
- Users will be able to search within the community (as well as across the platform)
- Tags will be amended to work in the best way possible
- The activity feeds and profile newsfeeds will be improved