Anxiety and Depression Support
23,833 members22,290 posts

Hello everybody I am new on this forum. I suffer from extreme anxiety and depression

Looking to make some online friends and get support. I also suffer from a lot of physical weakness and weight loss due to my anxiety making it more difficult for me to get out and get to therapy and to do anything. So now I need to find ways to deal with my anxiety at home but I also have communication with people. And get support from people who deal with similar issues and problems thank you

13 Replies
oldestnewest

I'm here for you! I wish you all the best! XXX

2 likes

Thanks

Thanks again I appreciate the reply very much as I do have very little support from any family members and lost touch with all my old friends never became very good friends except with one person at work who I haven't had contact with in a year and a half for also suffers with anxiety depression and mental health issues and hasn't returned my phone calls or emails for a year now I don't know why he still does hang out with another guy I used to work with but doesn't answer any of my texts or phone calls I used to really enjoy I'm coming over and so did he when we got together. I can understand why he won't communicate with me anymore

1 like

Well I know how bad that can sting! You'll make lots of friends on here! I'm wishing you peace! XXX

I am like you, I also need support! I am very afraid of meeting people but internet provides a big deal of security. As I am not assertive at all so meeting any people feels terrifying. I am also petrified with getting new problems, dramas and sky falling above me. Somehow meeting people brings more issues.

Hi !!! Just wanted to let you know I'm here for you & will try to help you in any way I can!!! I totally get where you are coming from & by the way it's lovely to meet you!!! Love & Hugs!!! XXX

1 like

i find this forum the safest place on earth!

I do to!!!! I have no friends but have found a lot on here!!! Love & Hugs!!! XXX

1 like

👼

Wishing you all the best. Get ready...I'm throwing joy your way!!!! Love & Hugs!!! XXX

Thanks meant to get back to people on this forum sooner appreciate your reply if you would like to message me feel free

Hello, ozzy666! I feel the same; pretty much I have been locked up in my house for the past three years. I am here if you wish to chat :)

1 like

Thanks for your offer to chat I appreciate it I meant to contact you many times how you doing unfortunately things aren't going too well for me at all

1 like

You may also like...