Anxiety and Depression Support
22,908 members21,023 posts

Being alone

Does anybody ever experience anxiety and like dizzy spells when they are home alone that’s when I get most of my anxiety. If anybody has any tips or tricks on how to deal with it would be greatly appreciated. I find myself leaving my house for the whole day while my boyfriend is at work because I feel like I am going to pass out and start panicking when I am alone.

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Practice mindfulness, take deep breaths and drink some water. I would look into researching mindfulness and how it can positively affect our lives.

2 likes

I researched mindfulness and I don’t really understand it

you can search up a guided meditation on youtube.

1 like

Oh okay thank you

A great mindfulness phone app is called Headspace! I use it every day..and it has helped me. Guided meditation is the best🤗

1 like

Yes I do. Really hard sometimes. When I’m getting panicked I YouTube, or text a friend. Something to distract. The best would be to face the fear, I am 39 and just starting to make myself stay in the fear and work through the anxiety. It’s hard

1 like

I know that that’s the best way to get over it it when I’m in the situation it’s just feels impossible it is going to be hard

2 likes

I find medication helps too!

1 like

I don’t know why but for some reason taking medication for it seems really scary to me

You may also like...