Anxiety and Depression Support
22,011 members19,920 posts

Will it EVER get better?

I have been struggling with my anxiety of not wanting to leave the house or do ANYTHING very bad again. I was at least running an errand a day to get me out of the house. It's like I just don't care anymore! I sit around all day in my PJ's with no make-up. Feel like SH.. & look like SH..!!!! I have given up all hope that things will ever get better.

I have started to read the book DARE & it is really a great book, but I can't seem to stay focused to even read it!!!

I just DON'T KNOW WHERE TO TURN OR WHAT TO DO ANYMORE!!! I want to CRY! Put my head in my pillow & SCREAM OUT CRYING!!!

2 Replies
oldestnewest

I can relate to how you feel!!! I am stuck at a job that feels absolutely agonizing to have to go to everyday. I wake up hours before having to leave because I'm so anxious about the day that lies ahead. It is at the point whereby it takes everything I have to walk out the front door. All I want to do is crawl up into a ball and hide away from the world. I know that there has to be a better way, I just haven't found it yet.

3 likes

At least you work! You should be proud of yourself for making yourself go even when the anxiety is so bad. I don't work. Just the thought of going back to work makes me anxious & sick!

1 like

You may also like...