Right I have few questions once again:
1. Should i eat liver 4 hrs apart from my thyroid medication?
2. Right I have checked my vitamin b12 and it shows 944 ng/L (191-663) in Uk and in Latvia they showed different measure 835 pg/ml(187-100). Is this vitamin sufficiant level? what is best level ?
3. I have also checked vitamin D in Uk and in Europe (recently been in Latvia) in Uk results were vitamin d 103.1 nmol/L >50 and in Latvia it showed vit D3+D2 Total 28.9 ng/mL (30-100). And in Latvia endocrinologist told me to drink 2500-3000iu and in summer time 1500iu. Are my levels alright? Why there is such a difference? is it because the measurments are different?i used to take 1000iu a day but a week ago i started to drink 3000iu.
4. Same ferritin in Latvia they meassured it as 40.8ng/mL (5-148) AND IN uK IT IS 57.87 ug/L (15-150). So is it alright or i need keep eating liver?
5.is iron 19.8 umol/L (6.6-26.0) NORMAL?
6. i ofcourse have high TPO any suggestions how can i lower it? I also take selenium 200 daily(in drops) , i apply magnesium oil spray on my skin every night as 400 units. I dont take anything else from suppliments.
7. Magnesium 0.75 mmol/L (0.66-1.07)
8. tHEY HAVE ALSO CHECKED my Potassium levels they came as 3.91 mmol/L (3.50-5.10)-HOW CAN I INCREASE THIS ONE?
9. they also checked my Adrenocorticotropic hormone 12.0pg/mL (0.00-46.00)
PLEASe could you comment on these results if anything needs changing or adjusting and how?