Free T3 4.43. Range 3.1-6.8

Anti thyroidperoxidase H 168.1. Range >34

Anti thyroglobulin 29.1 . Range >115

Vitamin D(25CH) 62

Vitamin B12 284

Serum folate 11.08. Range 10.4-42.4

A note in Red came for the thyroidperoxidase

Glad of any comments or advice

I have the opportunity of appointment with Dr Bernard Willis who is on the list from thyroid uk and based in the Biolab medical unit in London .

I intend to show results to my own GP as recently I've felt the worst ever and so stressed worrying about these results coming through .

Thanks for reading

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Anyone able to give advice please

• B12 is VERY low and needs to be around a 1000 - so best to supplement. Also the Folate - which works with the B12 in the body. I would buy the book - Could it Be B12 - by Sally Pacholok and learn as much as you can about B12.

VitD needs treating too. Thyroid results could be improved - what dose are you on ?

You would appear to have Hashimotos - so restoring gut health could be helpful - and going gluten free is a good start and see how you feel.

Lots of advice on this forum about the above - so type B12 into the Search Box above and previous discussions will appear. also the same for VitD.

Low B12 could well be the cause of your symptoms - feeling stressed that is.

• Thank you for the reply, I'm on 175mcg Levo and 5mcg t3. Been gluten free 15 months and helped somewhat .

• Are you supplementing ?

• No just eat pretty clean apart from coffee and chocolate cravings after a meal.

• Supplementing in what way ,sorry should of asked on last reply

• Are you taking any vitamins and minerals ?

• Currently no ,in the past I've taken zinc and magnesium when I had cramps in lower legs then when they cleared up I stopped them

• So read through my post of 7 hours ago and see the suggestions for supplements ..... if you need further advice then do ask.

• The thyroid and cardiovascular post ?

• No the one at the top of this thread. Second one down ..

You may also like...