I will ty to make my post organized and informative:
- Three years ago I started to wake up early morning feeling fresh for a short while then feel fatigued, breathless, foggy brain.
- I went to many doctors in the past year; one of them cardiology doctor for low heart rate and he found I have low TSH ( 0.015) but still strange as this should make me hyperthyroid and fast heart rate not slow!!
- T3 and T4 were ordered; they both normal (around mid-range, T4 slightly below mid-range and T3 slightly over mid range).
- Endo thinks I'm sub-clinical HyperThyoid!!
- GP doctor suggested to do iodine uptake scan which came back very low 0.1% (Normal is 0.4-4%).
- I believed GP doctor who says I'm hypothyroid based on my symptoms and iodine uptake results.
- I waited a month to see if TSH will be normalized before starting any medications, and still very low but normal T3/T4.
- Antibodies test came positive: Thyreoglobulin abs 233H (ref. up to 115).
- Doctor suggested to start 50 mcg of Levo as trial to see if symptoms improve. He said will not look at TSH, as it seems not reliable and pituitary abnormality might caused it.
- After a month on 50 mcg of Levo, T3/T4 went slightly below normal range and TSH went slightly over range.
- Increased Levo dose to 75 mcg, both TSH and T3,T4 went to normal range and still having symptoms but feel clear improvement.
- I was hoping for more improvements, I decided by my self to increase to 100 mcg then to 150 mcg. Still T3/T4 within normal but TSH is very low.
- My last result of T4 after a month on 150 mcg increased to 80% of range (24.2 normal is 10-28). TSH is still low. Doctor didn't do T3 and refused to do rT3. With this increase I didn't get extra improvements in symptoms.
- B12 Vitamin: 264 (ref. 239-931). The doctor gave my 6 shots of 500 mcg of B12 once every week.
- Vitamin D in normal range but low 22.7 (normal is 20-50).
- I did cortisol both in the morning and evening, both came back within normal range.
- Ferritin (239 Normal is 20-300) and Iron 61 (49-181) both look normal.
- I might need to reduce my 150 mcg dose of levo so, my T4 will not keep increasing and go over range.
- My symptoms is defiantly is not as bad as before levo. but still wake up in the morning with adrenaline like rush then crash before I get from my bed and be fatigued till noon start to feel good and normal at night.
- The time o my symptoms correlates very will with normal cortisol rhythm. (cortisol start to rise early morning and decrease afternoon). I feel very well at night and go to sleep normally.
- My thinking is I might have conversion issue! The doctor agreed to try T3 but I need to buy it online!
Could the edno be right, I'm sub-clinical HyperThyoid?
What else could be wrong? What should I consider to test or try?
Please I need help!