Thank you

So excited I've got my 1 week badge today thanks everyone for your continued support I've managed a week now of doing all the things I used to do with a fag so now it should get easier I come on here everyday and you all give me so much encorogement if I smoked now it would really feel like I've let my whole family down thanks and here's to my 2 week badge

13 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • That is exciting! Keep up the good work!

• Well done Done smoking.,great work, keep it up,

• Congrats and well done keep up the good work πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Massive Congratulations on you first week quit, you are now what your name says, donesmokingπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰ fantastic achievement, well doneπŸŽˆπŸ’πŸ˜Šx

• Congratulations on ur first week. It's brilliant I can't wait for my badge to update lol πŸ˜‡

• Thanks hope your doing ok I am vaping are you or is it cold turkey

• Hi andrew hope your doing ok

• Hi I got patches and gum going ok so far feel quite confident this time not going back starting to feel better already πŸ˜‡

• Glad to hear it I gave up about 2 years a go for 12 weeks but I don't think I was in the right frame of mind as my dad died around then from emphsema but this time I am determined after the doc wanted me to have an x ray because she thought I might have copd I don't want to know if I have or not but have decided the best thing I can do is give up smoking either way and I have to say its not to bad this time

• Yeah def the right thing to do I think wish I'd managed it years ago for health reasons and all the money u spend on it. It is hard tho if you have stressful or sad times I think that's why I haven't managed it before. Have tried before but feel more definite about it this time they say it can take several attempts πŸ˜‡

• Hi Andrew, yes as I've just said to Donesmokin, I've had a few attempts at quitting myself :o and have learnt that you really have to WANT to quit to quit :) you have to be really determined to DO IT :) if you just go half cocked about it, then this is when we fail :(

Sooo, we have to keep strong and determined for when those stressful and sad times hit us and NOT go back to the flippin cigs :)

If you have tried to quit before, think back to WHY you had that first cig :o WHAT made you light up :o and try to think of a way to not let that happen this time :)

Andrew, your doing ever sooooo well :) :) and it wont be long before you will have a 1 weeks Winners badge :) :)

• Donesmokin, I think to have the right frame of mind and to really WANT to quit smoking is a BIG BIG bonus for us :) as I have found out myself :)

I've had numerous attempts at quitting, but I dont think I had the right frame of mind then :o I wasnt determined enough :o so please keep your determination and frame of mind strong and positive :) :)

• Huge congratulations Donesmokin :) your a 1 week WINNER nowwwwww :) :)

textimages.us/congratulatio...

Stay strong and focused now, cos that light at the end of that tunnel is getting brighter and brighter :) :) and dont you ever forget, we are all here to help you if you need it :)

PS, how you doing with the e-cig :o any probs, just give us a shout :)

Take care now :)

You may also like...