DAILY CHAT/FRIDAY/16/08/2013

DAILY CHAT/FRIDAY/16/08/2013

Good morning,

Friday and another week nearly over. One more week to tick off for your stop

smoking calendar. Even if its just 1 hour, 1day or 1week it doesnt matter ,as long as you keep on trying and stay positive.

Welcome to a new member Cookie22. i am sure we will welcome her/him to our

friendly community.

Have a lovely Friday. :)

23 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good Morning JillyGirl and Everyone else,

The sun is shining here and it looks like we may be in for a nice day. I hope that you are all armed for a smoke free weekend and remember the importance of having plans / strategies in place ready to combat any challenges that you may face. Make sure that you are ready for any unexpected cravings that may be lurking around ready to catch you out :-/

Welcome to Angie (Cookie22), you are in the right place get the support you need and hopefully you'll come through the other end of the tunnel pretty soon :-)

Big waves to everyone else looking in :D :D

• Good afternoon Jillygirl, Emjay and everybody :)

Huh flippin bin raining here most of the morning :P :( but have checked for leaks in my conservatory, couldnt find any :o :| and have fitted the new lights too, need flippin sunglasses on now 8-) :D :D :D

Hmmmmm now ave got to think of something else to do before er-in-doors finds me some jobs !!

At least its getting brighter now :)

Enjoy your day everybody :)

• hello Pete. here you are. :)

arthursclipart.org/music/mu...

So when er in doors shouts you can be busy doing this :-

cotesaintluc.org/files/u1/p...

:D :D :D

• Jillygirl, I tell you gal, you are somethink else young Lady :) :) If only I could fiddle eh :o :| :D :D

• okay just wear the tee shirt instead. :D

rlv.zcache.com/dont_fret_pl...

• :D :D :D

• Good afternoon all. :)

Raining down south too - :P really started hissing down just when I went out. Decided to go to deep water aqua today as I haven't been on the beach for over a week now. :( I'm hoping the sun comes back out again next week - it's showing on the forecast at the moment, but as we established yesterday, I think my seaweed works better. ;-)

• Pinecone is open up here Andi, hows the seaweed. ?

nhm.ac.uk/resources-rx/imag...

Hope it fairs up for you. xx

• Looks like the sun's coming out to play. :)

• Andi, that was about the same time I came out to play, but I couldnt find anybody to play with :o :( :| dont suppose you know anybody do you ?? :D :D

• Jillygirl, my flippin greenhouse is open, so are my eye's, mouth, windows,doors etc :P :P :D :D :D

As it happend, we've had a beautiful afternoon here 8-) got loads done :) shirt off, shorts on, say no more :o :) and, before anybody says anything, I do not wear socks with my shorts :P :P just thought that I would get that in :D :D :D

• Hey Jillygirl, I hope you and hubby have had a nice and relaxing day, today :) :)

• Hey Pete, glad you got the sun. As for relaxing scraped even more wallpaper today. getting there slowly.

• Yo all, are you in hiding? :)

• Shhhhhhhh! don`t let her see me. :D :D

farm1.staticflickr.com/73/2...

• AAaaahhhh! I want one. :)

• I`ll get you one tomorrow. :) nite Andi .. sleep well.x

• Jillygirl, I seeeeeed ya gal, but am not tellin :o :) :)

• Don't tell me you want one as well. :) nite Pete luvs ya. xxxxx

• Well I am off for a quick shower. Then its tv time.

greenlight.broadcastnow.co....

Guess what I`m watching. :D

see you all tomorrow. nite nite ,sweet dreams. xxxx luvs ya all. :)

• I aint got a clue gal :o :o :D :D

But I will say, nite nite, sweet dreams and loves you too xxxxx :)

• Nite nite Jilly, sleep well. :) xxx

• Nite nite Andi, cos am off up the wooden hill now, hmmmm you aint got one of them have you :o :| I reckon you aurt to get one, cos then its more exercise eh :o :D :D :D

Sweet dreams Andi, I loves ya loads gal, I dooo :) :) xxxxx

You may also like...