Five months today for me!: Today marks five... - No Smoking Day

No Smoking Day
3,671 members32,079 posts

Five months today for me!

reader2019
reader2019100 Days Smoke Free
7 Replies

Today marks five months since I quit smoking, with the help of champix. I have had a couple of out of the blue cravings in the last week. But happy to say they are easier to deal with now. My sweet tooth is still missing. So I have not gained back the ten pounds that I lost when I started my quit. Good luck to all who are struggling and stay strong.

7 Replies
oldestnewest
Abuelajeannie
Abuelajeannie3 Years Smoke Free

Well done you’ve got this now. Great feeling isn’t it that your no longer ruled by cigs

1 like
Anncarson
Anncarson50 Days Smoke Free

Well done my friend you are doing so well despite the odd craving. Wish I had lost my sweet tooth as I have put on about 4lbs even though I walk, swim, & go to gym regularly, it’s the evenings with my choc that’s doing it so now must quit that as well. Continue the good work 🤗

reader2019
in reply to Anncarson

You are doing great also. I am not a big chocolate fan. But after what you have accomplished you should treat yourself to a little chocolate. Keep up the good work.

1 like
Anncarson
Anncarson50 Days Smoke Free
in reply to reader2019

Thanks - if it was a LITTLE choc maybe but keep eating too much 😱

Gracecanquit

Congratulations! You must be so proud for doing so well. Maybe a nice Christmas present for yourself would be appropriate, considering all the money you have saved for staying quit. Haha.

Well done!

reader2019
in reply to Gracecanquit

Thank you. How are you doing with your quit?

Gracecanquit

12 days and counting!

1 like

You may also like...