It's been a while since my last post of which my badge was removed due to my relapse. But after that relapse, I never puffed a single cigarette and I'm at that point where I am already questioning myself "Why did I smoke in the first place?."
Anyway, I would like to share with you guys the withdrawal symptoms I felt after I quit smoking in the past months:
1. Increased food cravings. I've been eating quite a lot lately.
2. I gained about 2.2kg. Food just taste and smell so good.
3. Insomnia in the first few weeks but it was all gone after the 3rd month.
4. Sore throat in the first few weeks.
5. Teeth problems. I had severe tooth sensitivity, some of my teeth were decaying but I already managed to fix my teeth, had one teeth pulled out, did filling and whiten my teeth as well.
I still occasionally sneeze with some tar in it but it has become less and less every month.
My voice is back to normal and I can sing high notes like I used to when I was young.
What I really like about quitting is that gone are those moments when you feel the need to pause things just to smoke, or when you are in the airport that you need to locate first the smoking area, or those moments when you have to excuse yourself to go outside to smoke. I have more free time in my hands to do something else rather than smoking. Honestly, I became more productive now that I quit smoking because most of my time is focused on doing things that is helpful for my whole being.