No Smoking Day
2,845 members31,488 posts

18 weeks smoke free!!!!

Well I haven't written on here for a while and it suddenly dawned on me that I've been smoke free for 18 weeks today!!! I can't believe it!! I don't miss smoking at all and have probably turned into the worst ex smoker 😂😂😂 I can't stand the smell 😷😷 I smoked for 16 years so never thought I could stop but I have and it's the best decision I've ever made!

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Great to hear from you Kacoates34 - congrats on 18 weeks, I too absolutely detest the smell of smoking too, think it gets worse the longer I am smoke free - over 2 years now!

Keep up the good work and in touch when you can...

2 likes

I'm the same - can't abide the smell these days. Congratulations Kacoates34 , when you start forgetting about it is when you know it's all going well.

3 likes

Congrats congrats and congrats! I am right there with you, the smell is god awful. Addiction did some crazy things to us. Have you done anything to reward yourself?

1 like

It's crazy to think we used to like smoking!! I can't believe I used to willing inhale that crap!

Congrats to you too by the way!

Well i put on a stone lol, so I've joined slimming world for the 50th time and almost lost that - if I can stop eating mince pies it would be easier 😂😂😂 how about you?

9 months now Kacoates34 - won't be long until you are joining us in the Penthouse, hope you are getting on well?

1 like

Woohoo!!!! Can't actually believe I've done it 😁😁😁😁 i do not miss smoking at all!! And I've had quite a stressful few months, hence being quiet. But i am doing well thank you! Hope you are too 😘😘

1 like

I'm grand thanks Kacoates34 - good to read you are getting on well too :) I find it is so much easier to deal with lifes curve balls smoke free!

You may also like...