Happy days :)

Today is my 9month mark as a none smoker :) and I couldn't be more happierπŸ˜†, the journey I had taken was mad crazzzzy πŸ˜ πŸ‘Ή my body , mind , and attitude, has had a total reconstruction after 35+ years of ciggies, but with the help of you the people on this site I got to where I am today :) to all the people who are on the early stages of there quit goodluck and the message I send is be strong and fight the devil πŸ‘Ή

Have a great weekend all 😎

12 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Great April Fool there Telboy61

• Sorry couldn't resist Telboy :D

Serious now, huge congratulations, you have been plodding along nicely in the background and now have a solid quit, hope you are going to celebrate or treat yourself today, ya deserve it!

• Cheers Roisin01 I'm feeding my face right now:) πŸ˜†x

• Well done Telboy😊😊😊 fab quit, it will be the penthouse for you before you know it😊😊 have a great weekend!!

• Awwww thank you nettynoono :) I see you'll be there very soon as well yippppeeeee xπŸ˜†πŸ‘

• Congratulations on nine months Telboy61

Hope you're celebrating properly?

Won't be long until the year is up for you. We'll have to install a gym in the penthouse in readiness πŸ˜€

• Many thanks Nozmo πŸ‘yeah a fully equipped gym will just be fab in the penthouse mate and a jacuzzi if possible please lol can't wait :) πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

• Good job Telboy...Yay...Gym equipment sounds nice and you can be instructor to give us skeletons some meat and muscle on the bones...

Huge congrats and well done !!!

• Ha ha ha nice one Hercu :) I did put a few pounds on during my quit , but I'm now fully back on my training programme now , and your invited to my gym when it's open in 3 months πŸ’ͺπŸ‹πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ»

• Many congrats on 9 months!!

• Thank you taurean7 :) πŸ‘

• Well done πŸ‘Œ

You may also like...