No Smoking Day
2,651 members31,361 posts

Nice feeling not wheezing

Since quitting smoking my breathing has improved no end so has my fitness.ive just been over the park playing football with my son and i wasnt coughing i wasnt getting out of breath i felt really good.im so glad i made that decision to quit and feel like im really started feel the benifits.anyway i hope everyone else is having a good bank holiday and staying smoke free😆😆

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Nice post enjoy your bank holiday

Good for you Joe, 3 months smoke free next week, that is great! Your quit is getting solid now, well done :)

1 like

That's great Joe - so nice when you start to see and feel the fruits of your labour - makes it all worthwhile

1 like

Thank you roisin😆and yes miscy its been a tough at times but certainly been worth it.i no i cant let my guard down cause its a sneaky addiction.im going to keep doing what im doing,come on here as much as i can😆and live a smoke free life😆😆

1 like

Happy for you Joe. It's really great when you first start noticing the improvements. Have a good weekend!

1 like

Well done Joe2! Feeling the benefits of your new life!

1 like

Joe that is great. I went for my first run last week. Breathing felt great - just the legs that killed me afterwards :)

1 like

You may also like...