Feeling good

Day 26 and I am feeling good. The weather may be rubbish and I may have a cold sore coming but I am really happy with how my quit is going. The tiredness that I felt earlier is much reduced and the cravings have got much easier to manage. One of the biggest thing has been making sure I distract myself at those times during the day at work when I would have otherwise gone out for a cigarette break. Instead I have taken a few minutes to look at a crossword, have a chat to someone, get a drink or come on this site - even that need to distract myself is getting less though. I know that I am by no means through this and there will be challenges and difficult times to come but right now I am just enjoying my achievement

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Wow Fordy, 26 days already!   Thats great and well done!

Your reading up on tips and what is happening when we quit is paying off, good for you!

• And so you should Fordy, you've done REALLY well. Not far from that 1 month milestone now!

• Fordy...One month around the corner...Well done on 26 Days !!!

• Well done Fordy.  Close to one month now. 

• hi fordy.

ive been there with cold sores.not a pretty sight ha

As for finding things to do.instead of smoking on breaks etc.sound like you got it nailed.

you are into month one.yeah.thats great (nearly)

take care

keep kicking 😎

You may also like...