Mild pain behind testicles still persis... - Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum
19,660 members3,595 posts

Mild pain behind testicles still persist, even after infection treatment what to do?

jan457
jan457

This is now 4 months of not knowing what is going on with me. Im 28y male. I came to doctor office with weird come and goes pain in testicles area. Nothing terrible, more unpleasant and i feel it mostly like of testicles. Sometimes pain moves to head of my penis. Also i have microscopic blood in my urine.

Anyway first doctor do ultrasound, endscopy, CT scan all clear. He send me home as healthy person. I didnt give up and visited another doc, he did swab for STD - result was ureaplasma. I taken 8 day course of antibiotics, now it is month after finished them. Two weeks after treatment i had urine analysis for ureaplasma done, all clear. Bt the weird pain is still here, also hidden blood in urine still persist. I seriously dont know what to do anymore have someone similiar symptoms? Im started being worried about cancer.

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Is it in your left testicle or right testicle?

jan457
jan457
in reply to At1012

sometimes right one, sometimes left one, sometimes both, really no pattern here

I presume your tests for chlamydia and mycoplasma genitalium were clear ? We don't test for ureaplasma on the NHS in the UK as its role as an STI is unclear. I presume if they are giving you antibiotics for ureaplasma they are treating your partner if you have one ?

If you have had a CT scan of your pelvis, and its ok, you don't have cancer.

jan457
jan457
in reply to Galen70

ok.also i forgot to mention swelling around testicles. Also pain is moving but mostly it is around left one

Osidge
OsidgeModerator
in reply to jan457

If you need medical advice, you will need to see a doctor.

You may also like...