About - Men's Health Forum | HealthUnlocked
Men's Health Forum
About Men's Health Forum
This forum is for the discussion of all men's health questions except for those about the penis.
One man in five dies before the age of 65. Together we can change that.
The Men's Health Forum is a charity that works to improve the health of men and boys.
Through our advice, research and campaigning we aim to reduce the tragic deaths of men and boys who simply die too young because of preventable health problems.
This community is to discuss men's health generally. If you have a specific medical query go to manmot.co.uk.
The Men's Health Forum (England and Wales) is a registered charity (No 1087375).
- Be supportive
- Actively listen & have in mind that everyone deals with their own private challenges
- No penis or circumcision issues
- We have a separate forum for this topic: https://healthunlocked.com/menshealth-penishealth
- Discuss health topics only
- No politics, commerce or spam please.
- If sharing information, share the source
- Use sources such as the NHS or Men's Health Forum and add the URL to your reply or post
- Share experiences don't diagnose
- Let's focus on individual health experiences