Ongoing testicle pain


I'm a 39 year old and have an ongoing issue with my right testicle. I have an intermittent dull ache which I've had for about a year.

I've had my testicles examined by several different doctors, I've had blood, urine and STD tests. All were clear.

I've had an ultrasound on my testicle which showed there was a small cyst. I was told this was normal though and would not cause the ache.

My teste is not tender to touch and I am able to achieve erection and ejaculation.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

4 Replies

  • I should add, and I don't know if this makes any difference, but I was fully circumcised when I was 15.

  • thanks. I have done that.

  • I posted a question there but no one replied

  • Appologies. the site was down last 2 days. The doctors will answer you today positively.

You may also like...