ignorance and meds

Hi I'm needing advice,i was diagnosed with under active thyroid the end of last year,ive been on small dosage of thyroxine since then I got blood samples taken last week,im concerned I am waken up with severe headaches and from late afternoon till I go to bed I'm feeling like I'm sea sick my head is swimming,im going through menopause,and I take lots of supplements but this with feeling sea sick is worrying me,i went to docs last week and all I get is a nod of the head,i have severe arthritis and overweight too I cant take painrelief as I have sjs so what if any can I eat to help me to lose weight and get back some sort of life,i go to bed at 7pm as I find it hard to stay awake.

Skip

Featured Content

Get tips and advice on eating healthy

Develop healthier eating habits & get more active. Our community helps to keep you on track.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hi Megsplace,

Really sorry to hear you're having those difficulties at the moment. There is a forum called 'Thyroid UK' that you might like to look into, as they might be a support for you?

healthunlocked.com/thyroiduk

I know you went to see your GP last week, but sounds as if you didn't really get much support there, and maybe a second opinion from another doctor might be worth looking into?

I really hope you'll find some help and support and that you have a reasonable week ahead.

Zest :-)

You may also like...