Hello all, In need of help -I have a list of symptons (A few I have probably missed) and want to help myself get better-My Doctors have said recent blood results all okay- except vit D. Please excuse the v.long post. Can anyone point out any concers in my blood results. I am 35 year old female.
1. Serum urea level 4.2 mmol/L (range 2.5-7.8)
2. Serum Vitamin D 47.3 nmol/l (70-150)
3. Serum total protein 75 g/l (60-80)
4. Serum Albumin 40 g/l (35-50)
5. Serum Globin 35 g/l (19-35
6. Plasma fasting glucose level 5.1 mmol/L (3-6)
7. Mean corpouscular volume (MCV) 90.6 fL (83.5-99.5)
8. Total white cell count 6.4 10*9/L (4.2-11.2)
9. Neutrophil count 3 10*9/L (2-7.1)
10. Eosinophil Count 0.3 10*9/L (<0.5)
11. Basophil count 0 10*9/L (<0.2)
12. Lymphocyte Count 2.7 10*9/L (1.1-3.6)
13. Monocyte Count 0.4 10*9/L (0.3-0.9)
14. Platelet count 274 10*9/L (135-400)
15.Serum Ferritin 34 ug/L (10-120)
16.Serum Iron Level 20 umol/L (7-27)
17.Serum folate 4.7 ug/L (>2.7)
18.Serum Vitamin B12 624 ng/L (160-800)
19.Mean Platelet volume 10.8 fl (7.4-11.5)
20.Red blood cell distribution width 13.5% (10-15.19)
21. Haemoglin estimation 139 g/L (114-150)
22.Haematocrit 0.432 l/l (0.35-0.45)
23. Red Blood Cell (RBC) Count 4.77 10*12/L (3.73-4.96)
24. Mean Corpusc haemoglin (MCH) 29.1 pg (27.5-33.1)
25.Mean Corpusc Hb.conc (MCHC) 322 g/L (315-350)
26. Serum Cortisol 378 nmol/L (no range) done at 9.30am
27.Serum free T4 Level 12.7 pmol/L (9-23)
28. Serum TSH Level 0.86 mu/L (0.3-4.2)
29. Serum LH Level (c) 3.5 iu/L (2-12)
30. Plasma FSH level (c) 1.9 iu/L (no range)
31. Serum transferrin 2.8 g/L (1.7-3.4)
32. Serum bilirubin level 10 umol/L (<21)
33. Serum alkaline phosphatase 59 iu/L (30-130)
34. Serum gamma GT level 12 iu/L (<40)
35. Serum ALT level 14 iu/L (<40)
36.AST serum level 16 iu/L (<40)
37.Serum Potassium 3.9 mmol/L (3.5-5.3)
38. Serium sodium 139mmol/L(133-146)
38. Serum Creatinine 59 umol/L (55-110)
Symptoms for at least last 4 years
-Foggy head- memory issues, concentration
-Stiffness in fingers, and joints especially in the morning. But now throughout the day. Unable to do small movements in the morning and great difficulty during the day.
-Whole of Right side of body feels numb (I can feel, but definetely different from left side)- This has become more noticable/spread as time has gone by.
-Pins&Needles particular noticeable in feet and arms/hands
recurrent sinustitus- Have had surgery and advised to have further surgery.
Uncontrolable Hand tremmor (4-6 times in last 3 years)
Several bouts of vertigo predomentantly when I turned to the left over the last 2 years- now daily)
New Issues in last 1 year
Possible- Menieres Disease
Cant stay warm
Known health problems
sever osteoarthritis of the right knee (hospital infection in the knee when i was 15)
Hyper mobility Syndrome
passed issue of POCS
mild denergative change in C4/5, c5-6 and c6/7
I have for many years ignored the problems putting it down to overcompensating for my bad right knee due to having children, helping my mother and studying. Put I have come to a point where my health is signficantly affecting my ability to manage. In addition, having helped look after others I have neglected my self and now want to focus on my health.
In the last year I have seen a rheumatologist (added not carpet tunnel, I have hyper mobility and this along with bad knee likely cause of pain in joints etc. Neurogogist ---- various physical test in a 45-60min app- stated no finding but will do MRI of head and kneck (MRI showed mild degenerative chages at c4/5, c5/6 and c6/7 with no neural compression or cord lesion. Brain mri was normal but showed some sinonasal mucossal thickening as an incidental finding. I have a follow up appointment next month.
I also got tested for lymes disease this year (As a few years back I did have the circular/dart style rash but didn't see a doctor. The test came backack as IgG- Antibody Negative and IgM Equivocal , further report from PHE Porton few days later B.Burgordferi IgG/Igm (C6 EIA): Negative. No FA as lesion was 4 years ago.
I thought a B12 deficiency may be related to my symptons but the results suggest not- again apologies for the very long post- but any advice/help will be greatly appreciated. I got the bloods done due to a new bout of extreme tiredness (similar to the very early stages of pregnancy) I often have bouts of tiredness at present its extreme heavy headeness. The pain in my main joints at present are like the pain experienced in your jaw when you have blown up to many ballons. I dont know if that description helps.
Thank you for taking the time to read.