So proud of my son again

As many of you know I have a teenage son with autism who is very musical... One of the local music teachers where we live invited a group of musical teenagers to come to his recording studio... After much persuasion we got my son there.... On Thursday the cd was ready. I immediately bought one, only ยฃ2.50 and my son is playing wonderwall on acoustic guitar ...track no 6 with his friend singing... So I have the cd... And the other tracks are great too there's a lot of talented kids all living within a few miles of each other.

VG x

9 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • How lovelyVG. You must be so proud of him. Often children with autism are exceptionally talented. Treasure that CD. I'll bet you'll wear it out playing it over Christmas!

Have a lovely Christmas and, hopefully, fairly pain free, too.

Love and hugs. Saskia XX

• Thanks Saskia it takes some of the sting out of the price of his new Guitar he is having for Christmas.. He doesnt normally play accoustic he,s a lead electric guitar player usually.... Fortunately every relative who buys him a present agreed to send money this year to contribute to it instead

VG x

• Wow, that's a lovely present! You must be so thrilled that he is playing it and enjoying it. Be very proud of him!

Love and hugs Saskia XX

• That's wonderful VG, so pleased for you and for your lovely son too! That's so good to hear!

He has a real talent doesn't he! You have a CD of the music too, how fantastic and something to always treasure! What a marvellous opportunity that was for him! :)

You have clearly done a great job bringing him up with Autism, you are an inspiration to all parents out there tackling this with their children.

Well done! (((hug))) xxx

Libs

• Hi Liberty,

sorry to bother you but I can not remember my password. i chose "remember me" so I do not have to sign in every time on my computer. But if I wish to check out the website when away I wii not have my computer with me can you help me or advice.

many thanks,

Wuthering Sera

• There is a place for everyone in this world and i am so pleased that your son has done you proud,i know how hard it has been for you as i have a friend who has ashpergers so i saw how hard she fought for him. Congrulations on being such a mum to him.. He wouldn't have got where he is without you.xxx

• When he releases his first hits you have to post a link to the iTunes page xxxx

• VG you are very blessed with such a talented young man and having CD too thats great! Pitty cannot play to listen 'youtube'?

Be nice to hear his talent and also that of the others too .

I am on Fb if can do via that will inbox name

Real name of course lol.

Xxxxxxcaroline xxxxxxx

• I love hearing happy news like this, makes it all worth while hun xxxxx

You may also like...