fed up with housing department

what a week iv had not to good again so tired and my body feels like a iceburgh again ,,got told need a speacial needs assement for a bungalow with shower .,even thow under medical to move , told been on housing list since 2011 ,i didnt know about .they wrote me letters if i still want to be on list lastyear but couldnt spell my address correctley so no letters after all this time ,.,so i could have moved thanks council for your help Not ,, So now still struggling with stairs extra ,

will get moved eventley dont no when , .,,

got more painkillers and flouxetine for depression yesterday ,,weather doesnt help now getting cold .

pain killers for me then bed to rest

night night all xx if i can sleep

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • good luck, hope you get the right help.

sleep well,

sandra.

• I've been on my local housing list for ground floor accommodation and shower facilities since 10th Feb 1998, so I wish you the best of luck!

• i dont think they have houses for any one i have been waiting since 2006 for a diffrent house that i can cope with geting further and further down the priote list every year and theirs no way to get the points a need to move but i wish you luck in your housing needs

• Good Luck hope you gef what you need. Sithy

• DARE I SAY IT BUT IM AFRAID ITS TRUE,THAT COUNCILS GIVE PRIORITY TO PEOPLE WHO RELOCATE HERE FROM ABROAD( I THINK THATS AS TACTFUL AS I CAN PUT IT)..I GAVE UP A THREE BED HOUSE BECAUSE I COULDNT MANAGE STAIRS ETC..WHICH SUITED ME NICELY..DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES I NOW HAVE CUSTODY OF MY 2 GRAND CHILDREN..LUCKILY IVE GOT 2 BEDROOMS.THE SECOND B/ROOM IS THE SIZE OF A MATCHBOX.MY PARTNER HAS TO SLEEP IN THE LOUNGE BECAUSE OF MY ILLNESSES.SOCIAL SERVICES TOLD US WE WOULD GER A REFERAL FOR A BIGGER PLACE BUT COUNCIL WONT DO ANYTHING...I AM LUCKY TO HAVE WHAT IVE GOT AND HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT OK FOR YOU..KEEP CHIPPING AWAY AT THE COUNCIL@GOOD LUCK

• thank you for your support, went to council again this week as got to have a review from specail needs ,but told knowcan bid on bunglows but wont get anything till this is done , went to docs yesterday for morepain killlers , im sure housing dont belive me whats wrong with me , as im only 46 yrs and a list a mile long .the doc writing to housing department explaining my conditions ,know wait and see what happens , will keep you posteded .

You may also like...