Feeling really down

Had RF fusion done on the 1st November and was doing really well. Pain was gone from my spine. Now I have pain in both hips and can hardly move with the pain. I had the RF fusion done from L3 to S1 and I believe he injected both my hips and after doing so well now I have this pain. I can not understand why this has come on. If anyone has had this done I would love to hear from you. I wish you all the best and as little pain as possible.

Jan101

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Jan101 so sorry your going through this pain. Just wanted to send my support. Hope you find some relief soon. X

• Thank you so much. It really does help when you get support 😘

• Thank you it really helps when you get support. 😘

• I am so genuinely sorry that you are suffering I this way and I sincerely hope that you can find the answers that you are looking for my friend.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

• Good morning

Thank you for your reply it means a lot. Woke up at 4am and could hardly move out of bed. I have just got to persevere and I am sure I will get there again. I wish you well also. Take good care. Jan101 XX

• Good luck my friend x

• So sorry to bring bad news...I had this done and had no relief and pain was actually worse after. I guess the procedure aggravated it instead of calming it down. I hope that your doctors can find a way to give you some help. I'm thinking of you! Christy

You may also like...