Blood test tomorrow

Hi to you all, i am taking hubby to oncology tomorrow he has to have hes bloods done before hes appointment so I will get mine done at the same time.

I had such a sharp bad pain on the right side of my head today it really did take my breath away i hope that accupuncture works on Monday. I am thinking of taking MSM again i'm sure it helped I took it for about 4 months and it certainly relieved some of my symptoms. I have been binge eating as well which is not like me so i won,t attempt the scales for a couple of weeks LOL. Thankyou all for you're kind thoughts and words what lovely people you all are it feels good to talk with other people other than family xx

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hope tomorrow goes well for you both.

Xx

• Menarley , I hope all goes well for you as well as your OH at the doctors. Take care and get some rest. Peck 🐤

• Thankyou peck x

• Hope everything is good tomorrow xx

• Good luck for tomorrow Menarley x

• I want to genuinely wish you all the best of luck for tomorrow.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x

• Hi! Hope all goes well tomorrow for the both of you.sorry about your head pain it's been awhile since I suffered from head pain it is immobilizing😦I would like to try acupuncture! Oh! And the binge eating now that the weather is changing I can't seam to stop craving food!!!🍞🍖🍔🍟🍕🍌🍰🎂🍪🍦🍜well good luck. Chris

• I hope all goes well.

• Good morning Menarley. Hope you are not feeling too stressed about today - just a few hours and it will all be over. Sending you and your husband gentle hugs and wishes for a better day than you are expecting. Anna xxx

You may also like...