ESA 50 just landed!!

ESA 50 just been received through post - oh no!!

I have the Benefits and Work guides dated January 2013 but was wondering if there are any updated versions available as I really need help with this form!! I am in constant pain but I want to try to get it done ASAP so will take the strong painkillers and do a bit each day, probably on the computer as can do a bit then save it ready for next day!

Anyone got any advice for filling in the new form?! It would be much appreciated

Thank you everyone

Nicola

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi molly44,

Why don't you click on our own benefit advisors page on the right, she will know. Sorry, I'm out of touch too! Good luck. :-)

• Thank you so I will do that

have a good day

• Hi, I have the B&W guides from June 2015. If you send me a private message with your email address, I can email them to you.

• I'm in US so would be no help but wish you the very best!! Peck.🐤

• Hi molly44

I have pasted you the link to (Janet) who is the FMA UK benefit adviser. She has access to all of this:

fmauk.org/contactsmenu/help...

I want to genuinely wish you all the best of luck, and please take care of yourself.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

• Ah thank you so much ken you are always so helpful to everyone on here.

have a lovely day

Nicola

• Good luck :)

• The ones I have are dated Jan 16.

• Hi you can go to cab they will help you x

• Hi, I don't know if I'm allowed to recommend other sites, but I joined something called benefitsandwork.co.uk and it's fabulous. They have guides for helping you fill out forms and what to do should you need to appeal etc. It costs to get certain things, but it's well worth every penny of the subscription. Hope this helps xx

• Good morning from nurse. gladys emanuel. (Open all hours i hav help from eelfare rights officer.look on google for a local office.they are so helpful on benefits

You may also like...