Wanted: Hydrotherapy Pool

I've been using the hydrotherapy pool in the Peckham Pulse gym for a few months now and I've found it very helpful. I made my usual huge effort to get there yesterday only to be told that it's being renovated and will remain shut till May😞

Apparently that's the only hydrotherapy pool in Southwark. It's the only form exercise I'm able to do at the moment. Does anyone out there know where I can find one to use in the interim? Please... I live in South East London but I'm willing to go out of my borough to find one. Thank you. 😃

9 Replies

• Wonderful idea to ask about this! Sorry I haven't an answer. KT_Rose

• Sorry, I was told hydrotherapy would be good for me at my first pain clinic appt at the George Eliot Hospital in Nuneaton, but theirs had just been closed down! Drove passed a vets that had heated pool for dogs in Cornwall, but nothing any closer to where you live, sorry! :-( Would love to go swimming in a heated pool myself, two weeks once a year on hols in Cornwall isn't enough! :-(

• At this point that heated pool for dogs in Cornwall is sounding very attractive. 😃

• Sorry but I do not live in your area but I wanted to wish you all the best of luck. Your local council may know?

Good luck

• A quick search yielded this physiointhepark.co.uk/our-c...

and something in Wimbledon and Merton. Any use?

• Thanks fenbadger... Battersea is not too far from where I live in Nunhead. I will call and make enquiries 😎

• There's one at in Eltham at the Eltham Centre-it has set sessions so check before you go. Hope this helps x

• Oh wow!! Thank you very much. I will definitely check this one out

• Hello fellow endo warrior princess, I am hoping your health is going strong and you are keeping strong. Such a good idea for the hydrotherapy pool. did you have any luck locating another pool in london??

You may also like...