mORNING ALL SUNDAY 15TH DECEMBER CALLING ALL FUN FIBROMITES

mORNING ALL    SUNDAY 15TH DECEMBER   CALLING ALL FUN FIBROMITES

what do eskimos sing when served Christmas dinner -------

Whalemeat Again!!

Why is it getting harder to buy Advent calenders?

Because their days are numbered?

Well thats your lot today enough rib ticklers there- You can always send me some that would be good :D

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me "Four calling Birds three french hens two turtle doves and a PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE !!

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hehehehe love the jokes :D

I'm a very foggy Foggy today, woke up, thought it was Monday, dashed (metaphorically speaking ;-) ) to get ready for an appointment with the dr for a cortisone injection, it wasn't until I was giving the doglets their morning dentastix and working out why I was having to start a new pack on a Monday instead of Sunday, that a flash of really hit and I realised I'd got the day wrong lalalalala . Then made a coffee and got a few sips in and yuck.......the milk was off...... yippeee

Have retired to the safety of the beddery as it's so vile outside and I had a bad night, so sitting with doglets now snoring and I'm waiting for pain killers to kick in..........

Foggy x

• Hi Foggy sorry you are not at your best today lots of hugs to help you on your way back to the normal you suexxx

• Thanks Sue, I doubt there is a normal me ....... ;-) How are you doing today?

• A couple of jokes to add to the festive fun :D

What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?.........

CLAUSTROPHOBIC :D

. What do call Santa when he stops moving? ............

A SANTA PAUSE :D

Runs for cover >>>>>>>>

Foggy x

• Ok, this isn't a Christmas joke, but it was in a cracker I pulled at a Christmas lunch today. Made me laugh ;)

What's E.T. short for?

Because his legs are so small :)

xx

• Oh my word :o :o :p :p

You may also like...