Just a short post to let you all know how I am x ;-)

Well I went to the Dr and my xray and blood test and heart monitoring have all come back OK ;-)

The Dr has called the hospital and its all systems go for leg wraps.......As we went to go he said Oh let me check your weight...dread that!! and whoop Woop!! I had lost a stone ,he was and I was well chuffed. He is hoping that with weight loss and bandaging I will soon be able to walk again! ............Happy Days ! :-)

Thanks for being there guys x

Hugs Rainbow (((((((((((((((((((((((( ;-) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Glad to hear that things are looking up for you congrats on the weight loss

VG x

• What good news - you'll be able to walk your daughter down the aisle!

Keep eating the lettuce :D

Moffy x

• Hi Moffy its not a diet as such it is fluid retention at its worse I have legs that are almost same top and bottom. Yes I may in the end be able to walk,but at the moment I cant lift my legs at all! Dr meant hopefully in the future.

I am resigned to not being able to walk my daughter down the Isle,as that is in 3 weeks time and I have to have my legs done every other day for a month at a time,one leg in June and one in July. Have to keep the bandages on day and night poss for six months to a year. Its a bit slowley,slowley , catchey monkey! But at least it is forward and not back x x ;-)

Thanks for the input though x

Gentle hugs ((((((((((((((( Rainbow )))))))))))))))))))))))

• Well done on the weight loss and good news for the legs, remember slow and steady wins the race. Best of luck with it all and enjoy the wedding xx

• Thankyou Mary I will,its a bit like the tortoice and the hare (ooops spelling at his time of night not good x x

• Hi Honey,

What a marvelous surprise so now you all ready to go for it. When are your legs to be wrapped? have you a date? I shall be thinking of you. My legs this week are proper legs at last and I am waiting for Farrow wraps that is the next stage. You will feel better and with less water retention you will be lighter :) Be positive Chuck xgins

You may also like...