am I just a cow

am I just a cow

as most of u know my husband has moved here from africa and is now living with me as he has about twelve weeks at the most left to live. but i digress

he does not know hoe to shop on line so we went thru together and he had me order a new pressure cooker for our 45th anniversary .it never arrived so to keep the peace i ordered a second one thinking i could fight for refund later.he is a nitpicking man and all i wanted was a peaceful life.

the second one was late in arriving. we were on our way to tesco and he said ask them where the pot is

no

why not

i cant

of course you can stop being dificult

i am not

yes you are

no iam not

why the hell cant you ask them

tbecuse you bought it from asda

YESSSSS

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Both a funny and sad story Fadedblossom. I'm sorry that your husband is so ill and I hope your families can find peace and comfort for the times ahead

Stormwytch x

• Sorry to hear about your hubby hun, but that did tickle me lol xxxxx

• I am so sorry, I didn't realise about your hubby, how horrendous and so terribly sad for you both. Bless you both. (((hug))) xxx

• so sorry about your husband.

You are allowed to enjoy these impish moments - I laughed, you tell it well!

regards,

sandra.

• I send you a hug and for you and your husband courage my husband was given a fortnight and stayed 6months, I wish you lots of time .

I did something similar my son gave me some high street tokens and OH and I went into currys and chose what we wanted infact the assistant was ever so helpful after 20 mins we were at the till and it came to pay and with a flourish I handed over the vouchers the guy looked blanc We dont take those madam I then tried to convince him that he did. He did not. So I gathered them up and swept out an into comet went straight to the item and payed with no fuss Woops! silly me.

gentle hug (((((((((((((((())))))))))))))

xgins

You may also like...