Endometriosis UK
37,956 members33,204 posts

Bleeding concerning amounts

Ladies I need your help, any advice or messages will be helpful and appreciated massively.

I have recently got my doctor to refer me to a gynaecologist where I am located. I have been in the worst pain I've ever known. I am 17 and extremely scared, I have been bleeding a considerable amount in the past half an hour- hour. I've been bleeding everywhere like its not what I have ever experienced.

I'm so scared I need help!!!!!

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Hey Hun, I know it's so scary I'm only 18. If it's worrying you call 111 talk to a nurse they will know whether you need to go in or not to A&E. Hope everything goes is okay, feel free to message me if you ever need someone to talk to who gets it and is of similar age. Xx

2 likes

Hi hun you need to go straight to A &.E, I don't want to scare you but you might be haemorrhaging, you need to be seen straight away, I know your 17 but is there any chance you could be pregnant, sorry to ask, please don't take that the wrong way, I am just ruling things out xx

2 likes

I went for an ultrasound last week to see my ovaries etc and they couldn't see anything like that xx

I don't wanna ring 111 because my mum is on nightshift and everyone's asleep ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Babe it doesn't matter who is asleep, I know your thinking about them and worried in case you wake them up, but they will understand, your health is far more important xx

1 like

When did u start bleeding

I've been bleeding since Monday night, but only today have I been extremely bad xx

Right ok babe, when you went for your scan you wasn't bleeding, so they wouldn't have seen anything like that on scan, there is a chance that they have caused this when they scanned you, but you need to go straight to A&E hun xx

1 like

I've been back and fourth from A&E the past month and they say they can't do anything untill I am referred xx

Where about are you from xx

And even that could be 6 weeks xx

I'm from newcastle xxx

You may also like...