Vaginal infection

Hi, hope evryone is feeling as good as we all can be before Christmas!

I am suffering from vaginal infection since I resumed sexual activity.

With a large nodule of Endo, it wan't possible before. The problem now is after sn intet course, I get bacterial vaginal infection. I have a mirina coil in and taking cerazzet, too.

Has anyone had same issue and if so, what cured the infection?

I've already taken a course of Matronghtzole? antibiotics but it came back... I don't want to take another antibiotics, really...

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I've sent you a message

• What kind of infection? What is the name of it?

• Bacterial infection. :(

• Have you checked it is actually an infection and not inflammation or irritation. I have issues similar and always go to the loo right after and take anti histamines which seem to calm it down a bit.

• Yes, I have bacterial infection.

• If it's bacterial vaginosis then I suffered with this a lot when I had the coil, as soon as I had it removed I never got it again x you can get tubes of gel from the supermarket that restore the ph in the vagina and get rid of BV

• Yes, bacterial infection.

So when you removed the coil, have you replace the treatment with other contraceptive? x

• No I haven't personally but if I had to choose a contraception now then it would be the implant

• It should have a name this bacteria, and the doctor should give you something to prevent it, and to raise your immunity system not only antibiothic.

• OK, I will have a test in a week time so hopefully it will be sorted.

Thank you, have a lovely Christmas! x

You may also like...