Week 7run1 aced well without heart attack :D

Well guys it is achievable I have indeed run for a whole 25 mins. I had a banana before I started a couple of shots of inhaler (oh yeah I live on the edge) selected some high energy catchy tunes and I was off and indeed running. I decided to run till I heard the end of the fourth tune expecting that to be about half way though but but I had NINE mins left oh joy of joys I then knew that I was going to make it. My pace wasn't fast and for the last five mins I had to slow down a tad but I remembered people's advice to just keep going you won't die lol. Thanks one and all we are all winners. :D

5 Replies

• Great Maisiemugwump, Well done! Gremlins behind you in the gutter, banana fuel inside you, your own selection of tunes powering you onwards, what more do you need? :D Continued success for the rest of the week. Linda x

• Love it!!! Well done you! X

• the site should do a banana tag! lol

• Thanks everyone am chuffed bring on run 2 and Linda if you haven't done this run already you too will ace it.

• Brilliant! You caught my attention with 'shots' - I hadn't thought of knocking back a couple of shots before running, but I have to try this now :D :D :D

All the best with your next runs - you're nearly there!

You may also like...