Week 5 Run 1

Well I went out last night even though it had been pouring all day and was freezing cold, had quite a few days with out running due to life commitments but thought id try and complete this run, got my self an ipod so i could listen to laura easily now great help.

I did it I struggled a bit with the step up but it felt amazing when finished I even jogged home after my warm down walk:)

6 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done Deano1615 thats a great achievement! I too am about to embark on W5R2 and am hoping the move to 8 mins isnt too bad - its the next one that is scary and this awful weather isnt helping! Good luck!

• Welcome to week 5! amazing job, I never have the stamina to continue on jogging...in fact my "run" is more of a jog. Both of you will do fine with the 20 minute run as long as you have completed the previous runs. Your body is ready, its just convincing your brain so. ;-) Good luck to both of you!

• My wk5 run2 is tomorrow and I'm looking forward to the challenge whilst dreading the 20 minute run on Saturday. I'm at a party Saturday night and have told everyone I will do my 20 minute run that day so the pressure is on and I'm determined to do it.

• Well done! I just did W5 R2 this morning. I felt great. And after I walked my daughter to school and was on the way home, I felt like I was bursting with energy. Hoping this means good things for Friday when I do R3, 20 minutes nonstop.

• Well done Deano1615. My run is a jog. I completed run 2 of week 5 this morning and like ScottishHoosier felt full of energy. Wonder if the same after 20 minutes on Friday?

• Its so nice to hear from people that are doing the same run's or having done them and all the nice comments really make the struggle easier:) thank you all so much:)

You may also like...