Week 5 Run 3

Completed this last night, so happy and at times find it hard to believe I am actually getting so far in this program.

my calves ached pretty much all the way through but my breathing was the best yet until about the last 5 minutes, even then it was just very heavy breathing rather than it hurting like it had before.

So happy to have done this, best of luck for everyone else's runs :)

In addtion to having completed this wonderful thing, I found out yesterday morning I am now just above 20st down about 3 stone from starting in April and I got a promotion at work.

All in all a great day :)

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done, Zagel!

What a brilliant day, things are definitely looking up for you!

• Congratulations for all those achievements. What an inspiration!

• That is wonderful news. Well done all round!

• Thanks for the comments, such great support from here has really helped me get to here, thanks to you all

• Well done, I am at the same stage as you and it feels brilliant with every run in the bag whoo hoo. Good luck with your new job and your amazing weight loss.

• Well done. I am doing run 3 on Friday and I am dreading it!!! I am at my target weight for the first time in years but I have this little voice in my head telling me that I can't run and never have been able to run. Wish me good luck. Carry on with your amazing weight loss, you'll get there in the end.

You may also like...